Thanks for visiting our blog! We are so excited about our upcoming wedding on Friday, August 1, 2008. We hope that you will be able to join us that evening for a reception held at the Neuenswander residence from 6:30 - 9:30. Directions can be found below, as well as information about our gift registries on the sidebar to the right. Thank you for sharing this special time with us!
Our reception will be held at the Neuenswander residence, 14204 Bounty Way, Poway, CA 92064. From I-15 exit Rancho Bernardo Road and head east. Continue approximately 4 miles (street name will change to Espola Road.) Turn left on Bounty Way into The Grove subdivision. The Neuenswander residence is the first house on the left. Additional parking and shuttle service will also be available at the Poway High School parking lot across the street off of Espola.
For a detailed map, click here.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Love your blog and story! Your invitations are divine! We are excited to come to your wedding!
oh how fun! i loved reading your stories and looking at your pictures. you are such a cute couple! it's fun to see in your pictures what different backgrounds you come from but how perfect you are for each other! i love it. wish we could come to the reception, but hope everything is going well with planning! Have fun and congrats.
I am so excited for the two of you! I love having the stories from each perspective. Can't wait to really meet Keith and hang out with you both. Loved the invite, and hopefully we can make it out there for the reception. Trish, I am SO happy for you. Love you!! ps, you can check out our blog at jeffandwhit.blogspot.com
Your blog is so cute, Keith my mom told me that on your invite it had your blog, I love it, wish we could come, congrats!!
--Lynsie Hyer Mills
We can hardly wait! It's all Ryan can do to keep me from packing up the car right now...
We are way excited for loads of your fun family...Until then, toodles!
Hi Tricia and Keith - Love your blog. I won't be able to attend the wedding but I'll be in Utah on September 20th. Maybe I can see you both then. Have a wonderful wedding. I'm so glad Dad is going to attend. Hugs - Aunt Carolyn
The blog is so cute!! And I have to say, those are some of the classiest invitations I have seen. Way to go, you are a darling couple. Can't wait to see you back at school...Mrs. Crandall!
Hey guys! This is Chelsie Overman Toyn (Keiths cousin...kind of) Your aunt cathy told my mom about Deanna's blog and I linked to yours from hers. You two are such a cute couple and I'm so excited and happy for you guys to be married!! I hope we can keep in better touch via blog if you don't mind. Our blog is www.toyntribune.blogspot.com
Very sorry that Pat and Ross Johnson will not be able to attend your reception. Thanks for inviting us. We wish you all the best and a long and happy eternity together.
Congrats Tricia! Hope everything is going good and that you are having a blast being married- it is so much fun!
Okay...time to update! We need pictures and stories! :)
Yes, We need an update!!! Call your big sis and we'll get-er-rollin! Or we can just update over Thanksgiving... :) I'm sure Tricia did a wonderful job cutting your hair...Good thing it only takes a week to grow back - Tanner and Taylor and Ryan always look better after a week or so! :)
Post a Comment