Ok so I am finally going to try to figure out this blog thing. I never really planned on keeping this up after the wedding, but i guess Keith really wants to so I'll do my best. I'll give a quick summary of what we have been up to the last couple months:
After thinking for five minutes I can only come up with one boring thing
School
This is our last year of school and to say the least we are so over it! Keith looks forward to every Holiday to get him through school. Every morning just like a little boy Keith tells me how excited he is for Thanksgiving and Christmas. He also tells me his goal is to gain ten pounds from each. I know my mom is already planning all the meals with Keith in mind. In the few months we have been married the most important thing I have learned is food really is the key to my husband's heart.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YAY!!!!! I know you guys are SUPER busy, but once you get the hang of it, blogging is pretty fun, and addicting! :)
haha! I just had to smile when Deanna said you guys had updated your blog! You guys seriously make THE cutest couple! Love you guys forever! <3!!!
The blog looks great!! Dang cute pics and info too. :) We love you guys and miss ya....come over!!!
Way to go Trish! It's awesome. I love reading my nieces blogs. I wish you were going to be here for Thanksgiving, but i would opt for horses, four wheelers, and shooting guns too!! JK!!! Have fun!!
THIS IS SOOOOOOO DANG CUTE!!! Wow you did a great job. And I think it must be a Crandall thing--because food is the way to all of the men's hearts. WeIrD. :) Loveage
Post a Comment