Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update

BYU Graduation



Keith's brother Reed returned from his mission in Cambodia



Keith took me to the Spaghetti Factory for my Birthday. It was really fun and I hadn't seen him for a week. I had just come back from my San Diego trip, which was so fun, but I did miss him!






And now I have been looking for a job/trying not to spend too much money decorating our new apartment. Keith got this cute table from a store in Idaho that we had credit from and I only have Halloween decorations so far.

6 comments:

Deanna said...

I LOOOOOVE your new table!!! How adorable! No worries...I have too many halloween decorations, too...I'm thinking of branching out to Easter and Independance day decorations next year LOL!

Can hardly wait to see you guys in just a few days.

jenn + michael said...

Yay! I love when you update! You must have had a great person to help you pick out those adorable decorations! : ) Yay!

Elise said...

Seriously, I want your outfit that you are wearing in this picture! You look so good!

Cari said...

Great pics you two. Love the table and your decorations. You're off to a great start!! Hugs

Unknown said...

dear treesh. your outfit is freaking cute. also, hooray for exercise science majors!!
also, i need to see you.
and i have a birthday treasure as bribery.
love.horito

Kelli said...

Love the table!