Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving to Christmas

Thanksgiving in San Diego was very fun! Keith and I enjoyed a little sun and warmth. My mom and aunts prepared a Thanksgiving feast that we ate for days. My mom made 9 dozen orange rolls, which is everyones favorite part and were gone by the end of the day. I guess you could say we ate a lot! We visited with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. We played volleyball in the backyard and had an around the world ping-pong tournament. Keith's favorite activity is always sitting in the spa, which we did as many times as possible while there. My mom had her tables set up and decorated for weeks beforehand. They looked great of course. She is good at that stuff. We saw the Blind Side on Thanksgiving day and then the girls saw New Moon the next day while the boys golfed. We shopped and played games, unfortunately it rained on Saturday so we didn't get to go to the Zoo. So we will do that next time. Sunday came and it was so hard to think about leaving so Keith who had to be back for work on Monday left and let me stay without him for a couple more days. He was so nice! My mom and I were able to take all of Thanksgiving down and put up her Christmas before I left and still fit in some more shopping. It was amazing. After that I was excited to get home to Keith and put up our Christmas decorations!

Thanksgiving Pictures:










Christmas Decorations at my mom's house and me in my new red boots:







My Christmas decorations:






My mom made this sign for me and since we don't really have room for a tree and I can't find stockings that I like yet I hung some of my favorite ornaments from it. My favorites are the ones Keith's mom gave us of Keith's Christmas nursery pictures. He was such a cute squish!

6 comments:

Angie said...

I LOVE your red boots! And that's so fun you got to stay longer than planned. That is like, my dream. Visiting home is the BEST! Happy holidays!

Deanna said...

Oh, Tricia!!! I LOVE the red boots, and I bet Keith does, too!

Some day, when you have kids, ask them 'who' that picture is of. I have one of me, and Tanner keeps telling me it is him with long hair. LOL! It truly DOES look like him, to his credit! LOL!

Glad you had such a wonderful time.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh can I be as cute as you?
Also, I am in love with your red boots.
That is all.

Stephanie Crandall said...

Love it! And Love your boots too!

Nikki said...

This looks like so much fun. Cute Christmas decorations! I just love how creative and beautiful you and your mom are. :) Oh! and the red boots are very attractive! :)

Jamie Nelson said...

don't forget that it wasn't just "the girls"--matt came to see new moon too! :)