OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THOSE PICTURES! THOSE ARE JUST DANG PRICELESS! ALL OF THEM! You guys are just too cute! We need to have you for Sunday dinner! I just have a hard time gauging when Wayne will come home from church! Are you guys busy on Sundays???
Love these pics and the post about it too! I love seeing you as a total cowgirl! So cute. It totally reminds me of my childhood, herding my grandpa's cows on the range in Southern Utah with my aunts, uncles and cousins. So fun!
7 comments:
LOL! The ones you posted earlier were REAL. :) And fun, too!
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THOSE PICTURES! THOSE ARE JUST DANG PRICELESS! ALL OF THEM! You guys are just too cute! We need to have you for Sunday dinner! I just have a hard time gauging when Wayne will come home from church! Are you guys busy on Sundays???
Love the pics Tricia! Its fun to see u cowgirling it up! :-)
I'm the clerk so it's pretty random for me too. We get out at 4 and I'm home between 5-6.
Love these pics and the post about it too! I love seeing you as a total cowgirl! So cute. It totally reminds me of my childhood, herding my grandpa's cows on the range in Southern Utah with my aunts, uncles and cousins. So fun!
Ah! I love these pictures! The one of you and Keith on a horse ought to be on a magazine cover somewhere! :) Miss you!
You guys seriously look like you're in a western movie. I love it.
Post a Comment