Wow! Your pictures are beautiful! I'm still sad I missed your wedding by a few days. I'm excited you are going to have a blog so I can see what you and Keith are up to. Hopefully I can meet the guy someday!
Oh my goodness! ok so keith was my old neighbor. you married into an awesome family. i love the crandalls! i just wanted to say that all of those pictures are so beautiful, especially the big one at the top infront of the temple. you two look so happy! congrats
6 comments:
your pictures turned out gorgeous...the whole day looked beautiful and perfect!! thanks for posting them. (this is keiths cousin) Congrats again!!
Yay! I love it! It was great to see you guys on Sunday! Hang in there...only a few more months of school!
Wow! Your pictures are beautiful! I'm still sad I missed your wedding by a few days. I'm excited you are going to have a blog so I can see what you and Keith are up to. Hopefully I can meet the guy someday!
I {heart} your pictures!!! Beautiful!!!
Can't wait to see you guys on Wednesday - and the Pink-Eye is Gone...Yay!
Wait, one more thing: !!!!!!!
Hey! Have a happy Thanksgiving. Love you guys!
Oh my goodness! ok so keith was my old neighbor. you married into an awesome family. i love the crandalls! i just wanted to say that all of those pictures are so beautiful, especially the big one at the top infront of the temple. you two look so happy! congrats
Post a Comment