Friday, December 5, 2008

We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving on the Ranch with Keith's family! The break was way too fast and now we only have another week of school and it's Christmas Break! Just to recap some of the Thanksgiving happenings:

Keith and his brother Clay shot 4 muscrats (he tried to explain what they are to me, they build little dirt and stick pile houses on water? I get made fun of a lot for not understanding about wild life animals, but it's not my fault I wasn't raised on a ranch!) and caught several skunks in traps that were way too close to the house making his mother and I upset when the door opened all day.

Keith's mom and sisters made wonderful pies and a feast that we ate for days! That was my favorite part. Keith's sister Deanna made the cutest place cards for our fancy dining set up and we also made little cornucopias out of ice cream cones to put as a favor with candies flowing out.

Keith's little sister Deseret likes the game Life so we played it several times during the week. The girls all enjoyed it, but let's just say don't play games with Keith.

I almost forgot we also drove up the mountains on the ranch and picked out our first Christmas tree! keith's mom gave us our first ornament too!

Anyways we had so much fun and it was hard to come back to school!

3 comments:

KatieB said...

where's the pictures?

tricia&keith said...

Keith wouldn't let me get a very good thanksgiving day picture so I don't have any to put up

Deanna said...

The pictures are coming!!! I'm trying to email them right now!!! :)