Saturday, December 6, 2008

Graham Cracker Houses

Last night we made Graham Cracker houses with some friends and somehow while the girls were making the sugar glue and frosting the boys were left in charge of the building and designing. Here's what Keith made for us:





And this is our tree from the Ranch!

I guess I didn't know the extent of Keith's creativity, I'm sure my house would not have turned out as cool as his truck.

9 comments:

Amber and Ryan said...

How fun Trish! Merry First Christmas you two!

Deanna said...

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO oOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! I love it!!! Keith can suprize you at the most opportune moments!!! Love that Truck!

Danielle Harris said...

I am not that creative! Looks like you guys are having fun and getting into the Christmas spirit! I am jealous you are going to San Diego soon. Have fun with all the family.

KatieB said...

that is so cute!!!

The Mills said...

Yeah I love that you are keeping your blog still and updating it! Keith that is a pretty tight truck! Trisha don't you just love those Crandalls :)

The Mills said...

sorry I spelled your name wrong Tricia!

Cathy Lloyd said...

Looks like you guys had a blast at the Ranch over Thanksgiving! Love your first tree, and the Gingerbread "House" is ingeneous! So redneck! Is it a FORD? We'd of made a Chevy and challenged you to a race! Enjoy your first of many, many holidays seasons together! XOXO, Cathy and Wayne

Nikki said...

Hahah! I love it! :) Your tree looks very lovely too. We will miss you guys when you leave to Cali for Christmas, but we love you dearly. Have fun! :)

Allie said...

Holy cow! I couldn't even make a graham cracker house with a vaulted ceiling.

Your tree looks lovely Tricia! Have a wonderful holiday!

-Allison Barnes