Friday, January 16, 2009

New Hair








My sister has been begging me to post my new hair cut so she can see it. So I also gave Keith a hair cut this week and thought we'd compare the difference in free hair cuts given by untrained wives and very expensive hair cuts given by real professionals. See if you can tell the who did whose hair. At least Boys can wear hats.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cute. have you tried it curly yet? (both keith and trish)

Whitney said...

I love it! It was so fun to do FHE with you guys. We will definitely have to get together again soon!

Deanna said...

I love it, too!!! And really, Keith's hair looked great!!! I didn't even notice 'the bad blending' even after to showed us!!!

It was fun to see you guys this weekend!

Colette said...

Trisha, I just found your blog and had lots of fun looking at all your wedding pics! So beautiful! I love your new hair too! way to be brave! :)

Amber and Ryan said...

Love the hair!

Austin and Kelli said...

Thumbs up to both of you!

Unknown said...

treesha!! I love it!!! why have i not seen you to see this??
;(