So since I don't really have much of anything to talk about and all we have going on right now is school stress. I thought I'd share what's been getting Keith and I through this month. Costco's Chocolate enrobed Caramel Macadamia Clusters!
I could only find a picture of this brand.

They are amazing and we choose to ignore why they can be the worst! It's still winter, we're young, can't we eat what we want?!!
7 comments:
hahaha. Amen. Eat away. That's what Wes and I live by. Even when you're old and fat...you can still eat up. :) Miss you guys!
Those look yummy! We just got our girl scout cookies...yummo!
Lovin your new background!!! :)
See you guys soon!
Oh totally my style...guess I need to make a run to Costco!
PS...I hear graduation is just around the corner! Wahoo!
yes, please! Those look delicious. We have the rest of our lives to diet. Eat up! We need to get together again soon!
Those look so good! I could definetly go for one right now!
Those are the best! So delicious! Thanks for sharing them with me when I come over ;)
<3
I LOVE those at Costco also we go though a box in 1 week, we are on box 4!! Well they are not really in a box but yeah!!
Post a Comment