




Last Thursday I had my last dental hygiene clinical board exam and then Friday was UVU's graduation. Unfortunately I am going to BYU for spring/summer term to also finish my Bachelor's in exercise science, which started on Wednesday, so I had to miss the second day of school for graduation. Excitement of graduation was short-lived, but it was fun to have my parents and keith's parents come celebrate with us. We ate steak at Ruby River! It was so good! And I put a cute picture of the whole dental hygiene group. They are the best girls! I will miss them. When i'm done with school this summer I think it will be a huge adjustment. I can't imagine my life with school all finished! It's so exciting! I'll have to fill my time cleaning teeth. :) Since Keith's job is in Park City we might move closer to the area or at least Salt Lake at the end of the summer. Keith started work this week and based on the facts:
-He can wear whatever he wants to work (jeans and boots)
-He can text, call, or instant message me whenever he wants
-They gave him a laptop and he gets to analyze natural gas prices (one of his favorite topics)
-The main owner supplies their office kitchen with costco foods every month (now that Keith's there they will be stocking it a lot more frequently)
-His second day the owners bought everyone cafe rio for lunch and made him a smoothie in their sweet kitchen
-The office room is filled with big screen tvs on every wall
I think he is very happy with his new job!
And good news for me the outlet mall is right next to his office. Life is getting good!
11 comments:
Yippie!!! Sounds simply wonderful! And yes, having NO classes, homework, or tests IS an adjustment, but I'm sure you'll find SOMETHING to do! :) Congratulations!!!
Way to go Tricia and Keith. Life is GOOD !!!
congrats Tricia! That is so great! I'm so glad to see you happy and doing so well :) miss you!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations to you both! I'm so excited for Keith's new job...he definitely deserves it. We've got to get together again...especially before you move closer to Park City.
CONGRATS! WE LOVE YOU! :)
Ahhh, doesn't it feel AWESOME?! I will totally miss you, so don't be a stranger, k?
Congratulations Trish! Sounds like things are fabulous for both of you! I think you should move to South Jordan...the drive to Park City is short from here!
congrats!! that is so awesome! and keiths job sounds fabulous! anywhere that involves that much food is a good find i say!
Congrats on finishing part of school and soon to be done altogether! You look so cute in your cap and gown. I'm glad things look so good for you guys!
Yeah! Congrats! Sounds like Keith had got himself a pretty sweet deal!
You guys are just fabulous. I love reading all of this exciting news. A big congratulations to you both!
Post a Comment