Thursday, May 14, 2009

I passed! I'm an official Dental Hygienist!

Yesterday I received my results for the dental hygiene clinical board exam, the last results I've been waiting for, And I passed! So Now I can apply for my license and start looking for work! I can't believe how fast the boards came and went. I was so nervous I wouldn't pass. But now I have three success cards for the three crazy board exams: written boards, anesthesia boards, and clinical board! Hopefully we stay in Utah for awhile so i never have to take another state's boards. (I can't believe i'm saying that.)
Now bring on summer I've got my seven peaks season pass and looking forward to warm fun! (By the way anyone staying in the area for summer get a season pass too and come with me.)

11 comments:

Deanna said...

Congratulations!!! We knew you could do it! You couldn't get Keith to get a pass with you??? That was the highlight (okay, maybe not, but I think it topped the list to go with Wes) of his summers. We'll go with you...and maybe we'll just leave the kids home so we can have fun! And the comment about Utah...LOL. You're great!

Nate and Liz said...

Tricia, that is great! How awesome! I bet it feels great to be done with all of that :) Miss you! If I was in Utah, I would totally come to Seven Peaks with you!

Cathy Lloyd said...

Yay Tricia! Congratulations! Enjoy your summer!

tricia&keith said...

Don't worry Deanna I made Keith get a pass too, but he can only go on weekends or evenings.

Nate and Liz said...

Hey Tricia, we are most definitely moving back to San Diego when we are done here, so tell your hubby to move back there too in about 3 years! :)

Cari said...

Way to go Tricia!! Have a GREAT summer!!! Hugs

Stephanie Crandall said...

Way to Go! We all knew you would do awesome! So wonderful!

Austin said...

Congrats! Who ever thought you wouldn't pass?! Good Job!

Joan said...

Congrats to you!!! great accomplishment. My daughters and grandkids all have 7 peaks passes. Keep an eye out for them while you are there. The Cute Moms with the Adorable Kids
heeehe

Whitney said...

Trish! I am so happy for you. That is fabulous news. Umm...we have Seven Peaks passes too so call me! We will totally go!

Angie said...

hey i can't believe I didn't realize you've been updating this blog! now i'm excited. hooray for keeping in touch! p.s. congrats on the boards too!