I made it through horrific summer school and finished my Bachelor's. I graduated on Friday in Exercise Science from the school of Health and Human Performance. Keith's parents and my aunt and uncle came. It was short which we all appreciated and then Keith's parents took us to eat at CPK. We had a great time. Now I really have to get a job! Oh but wait, not yet! I'm going to San Diego for a week to celebrate and visit my family and finally get some summer activities in! I am so excited!
Tonight Keith's brother Reed is getting home from his mission so we will have a fun weekend celebrating with him before I leave! Keith is so happy his brother is getting home that i think that is the only reason he is letting me leave for a whole week.
Yeah for Summer!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It was very nice seeing you and Keith again! Have a great vacation in San Diego!`
Congratulations on graduating! I really admire you for finishing that degree after hygiene school was done. You're awesome! Have fun in Cali!
congrats! wish i could be there on your trip! and so happy i don't have to help you with any more essays anymore :)
Congratulations, you made it!
Congrats Trish!
Yay! Now come back to Utah! I miss you! : )
Congrats! I'm so proud of you. Way to work hard!! I just found out I've just got one more semester too! yeah for bachelor degrees!
CONGRATS!!:) WE LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment