Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Thanksgiving in San Diego!
I am so excited to have a break from the cold snow and to see my family again. We are driving to San Diego tonight, barely making it in time for Thanksgiving Day tomorrow. Each day has been pre-planned and packed with many fun activities, food, movies, hot tubbing and even a trip to the Zoo! The Zoo will be a new experience for Keith and I know he will love it. After all, it is world famous! Keith is also ready to practice his golf game some more. Bring on the fun! I'll update with pictures later. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We are slightly jealous that you get to enjoy the warm sunshine. Who am I kidding...we are green with envy. :) Have a safe drive! We'll miss you.
Have a safe trip you two...we will anxiously await pictures! Happy Thanksgiving!
Having a warm, sunny Thanksgiving is a wonderful concept!
hahaha. I love it. I hope you had a marvelous time. we love you!
Post a Comment